Monday, November 13, 2017

November 5th, 2017
Habakkuk 1:5
“‘Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.’”

Look among the nations. Not just look but see, and with that vision that I provide for you wonder. Wonder about me, wonder about creation, wonder about my love for you. Once you hit a point during your wonder you will be astounded.  There you will find that you can’t even begin to express or begin to comprehend the smallest bit of knowledge that you thought you had of God. It seems as if the closer you think you are getting to know more about God the father away you actually are.  For I am doing a work, I am. For God is doing a work in my days, not just my current day but my tomorrow and yesterday as well.  He is going to do something so amazing during my time here but also for the rest of my life. Something He won’t even reveal to us right now because if He did we would not believe Him, that is something that is so exciting about Christ. We never know what is going to happen next but regardless of what does happen we know that we are still guaranteed to go to the kingdom. And even if the work God is talking about, are the days while we are in heaven He still promises us that He will do them and that we won’t believe what that will look like even if He told us.


Application: Journal; ask God for a promise for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment